- If the ATM is located in an enclosed space, secure the door behind you.
- Never write down your PIN number.
- Never share your PIN number with anyone.
- Do not accept the help of strangers.
- Do not use cell phones belonging to strangers to report faulty ATMs.
- Do not allow anybody to watch you when you are entering your PIN number.
- Enter your PIN number when instructed to do so on the ATM screen.
- When entering your PIN number, cover the keypad with your other hand.
- If you see any suspicious foreign objects obstructing the card or cash slots do not use and report the incident to us via the Help Line: (507)306 4700.
Your security depends on you, keep your PIN number safe!