Finance your needs and consolidate your debts in one single I.O.U with our quick and easy personal loans.
- Speedy approval.
- Competitive interest rates.
- Comfortable monthly instalments.
- Personalized attention.
- No guarantor required.
¿How can I obtain a personal loan?
Simply fill in our contact form with your personal information . Click on the "Apply Now" link (button) that appears alongside the product in question or ring: (507) 321 4722.
- Letter of employment.
- Latest payslip.
- Personal ID (passport or ID Card), as applicable.
- Second valid ID document (driving license, Social Security Card, Employment Card).
- Completed and signed application form (to be supplied by the Bank).
- Balance statement letter (if you wish to pay off a current loan).
- Minimum loan amount: $1,000.00.
- Maximum term: 7 years.
- Minimum monthly income of $300.00.
- Minimum five years of service in current job.
- Recently appointed Government employees(maximum term not to exceed the term of the current Government).
- Minimum age: 18 years.
Send us your personal information by clicking on the "Apply Now" link (button) that appears alongside the product in question or ring: (507) 321 4722.
1.¿Are deductions made from the borrower´s salary in December?
Monthly installments on personal loans are exempt from being directly deducted from the borrower´s salary in December, pursuant to Law 64 of 1961.
2. ¿Are there other ways of applying for a personal loan, other than having to go to a branch office?
Through our Client HelpLine, (507) 321 4722, you may arrange for a bank executive to contact you so as to be able to proceed with the corresponding paperwork from the comfort of your own home or office.
3. ¿How can I check on the balance owing on my personal loan?
This information can be accessed through our on-line banking facilities, our Client HelpLine - (507) 321 4722 – or at your nearest branch office.
4. ¿How can I pay the installments due on my personal loan if my employer is not deducting these from my paycheck?
You can pay installments due on your personal loan by simply logging onto our on-line banking facilities or visiting your nearest branch office.
5. ¿What is the cost of a loan balance statement and how long does it remain valid?
Loan balance statements are free of charge and are valid for periods of 30 days.