Get the personalized attention you deserve with our personal loans payable in comfortable monthly.
- Fast processing.
- Competitive interest rates.
- Comfortable monthly instalments.
- Personalized attention.
¿How can I obtain a personal loan?
Send us your personal information by clicking on the "Apply Now" link (button) that appears alongside the product in question or ring: (507) 321 4722.
- Original retirement certificate issued by the Panamanian Social Security System.
- Latest payslip.
- Social Security card.
- Social Security Pension Holders and Retirees (forms 13, 15, 20 or 23) must present the corresponding Social Security Resolution.
- Personal ID (passport or ID Card), as applicable.
- Second valid ID document (driving license, Social Security Card, Employment Card).
- Completed and signed application form (to be supplied by the Bank).
- Balance statement letter (if you wish to pay off a current loan).
- Minimum loan amount: $1,000.00.
- Maximum term: 25 years.
- Minimum monthly pension income.
Send us your personal information by clicking on the "Apply Now" link (button) that appears alongside the product in question or ring: (507) 321 4722./p>
1. ¿Does the bank offer the discounted interest rates and banking fees to which we are entitled as pension holders??
Yes, the Bank does offer discounted interest rates and banking fees on personal loans for retirees and old-age pensioners, as provided for by Law 6 passed on June 16, 1987.
2. ¿Are there other ways of applying for a personal loan, other than having to go to a branch office?
Through our Client HelpLine, (507) 321 4722, you may arrange for a bank executive to contact you so as to be able to proceed with the corresponding paperwork from the comfort of your own home or office.
3. ¿How can I check on the balance owing on my personal loan?
This information can be accessed through our on-line banking facilities, our Client HelpLine - (507) 321 4722 – or at your nearest branch office.
4. ¿What is the cost of a balance statement letter and how long does it remain valid? Balance statement letters are free of charge and are valid for periods of 30 days.