Enjoy the comfort of being able to access your checking or savings accounts 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, purchasing whatever you wish or withdrawing cash at any of our ATMs without having to queue up at a branch office.
- Withdraw cash.
- Check your account balances.
- Transfer funds between different accounts in the same name.
- Recharge your cell phone (with the Más Móvil or Digicel operators).
- Pay utility bills (must be registered for this service).
- Make donations to Teletón 20-30 and the Pro Niños del Darién Foundation.
- Use your Clave debit card at any Clave-affiliated establishment.
Security tips for using your Clave Debit Card
- Memorize your PIN number, never write it down.
- Do not share your PIN number with anybody.
- When entering your PIN number, cover the keypad with your other hand.
- No not let anyone watch you when you enter your PIN number.
- Do not accept help from strangers.
- If you see any suspicious foreign objects at the ATM, do not use and report the incident to Banistmo´s Help Line: 306 4700.
¿How can I obtain a debit card?
Apply for your Clave Debit Card at any of our branch offices.
For more information, visit any of our branch offices in Panama, call Banistmo´s Help Line : 306 4700 or write to us in Panama at:
¿Can I use by Clave Debit Card at any affiliated establishment and how much does it cost?
Yes, you can use your Clave Debit Card at any Clave-affiliated establishment with no additional charge.
¿Can I use by Clave Debit Card abroad, and if so how much does it cost?
Yes, you can use your Clave Debit Card abroad for making cash withdrawals from the Plus ATM network. You can not use your Clave Debit Card to pay for purchases made in stores abroad. Banistmo currently charges $10.00 for a cash withdrawal made abroad; there could also be an additional charge for the use of the ATM, according to the policy of each correspondent Bank.