This service has been specially designed to enhance your Company's cash flow and consists of a centralized account that receives and applies both incoming and outgoing funds from other payee/payer accounts.
- Centralized cash management capabilities
- Intraday funding of payer accounts by means of capped overdraft facilities.
- Higher returns earned on your cash surpluses
- Reduced back office workload.
- Personalized reference numbers for identifying the source and application of the funds held in this account.
- On-line tracking of incoming/outgoing transfers.
- Information regarding maximum overdraft limits and amounts still available.
¿What are payee, payer and centralized accounts?
A centralized account: is where funds from payee accounts are collected and from which payments or checks are issued through payer accounts.
A Payee Account: contains funds received by means of electronic transfers as well as check and cash deposits.
A Payer Account: Is used to make payments and transfers to the client´s own accounts or those of third parties either electronically or in the form of checks.
For more information please call our Help Line: 321-0101, or visit one of our nationwide branch offices.